On this page we have included information that we feel our residents will find useful. If there is any additional information you would like to see, please contact the clerk/

S E Water Click here for details regarding repairs and planned works. Also includes how to be winter ready.

Food Waste Caddies



You can obtain a new food waste caddy from one of the following.

Guildford Borough Council Offices at anytime

Wanborough Parish Council by appointment only - 01483 810344

Seale & Sands Parish Council by appointment only - 01252 782626

A Post Office Near Me

Job Centre Near Me

http://www.jobcentrenearme.comA place to find out about your local Jobcentre Plus office, benefits and employment information.

Electricity Supply Emergency Line

08000 727282

Gas Escapes

0800 111999

Guildford Borough Council





0800 555 111








If you need to report potholes you might like to use the free service run by CTC, the national cycling charity – the website is here: CTC have made (with funding from Department for Transport) a smartphone app called ‘Fill That Hole’ which can be used to report potholes. The app uses your smartphone’s location to record the pothole and allow users to add photos taken with their smartphone.

CTC automatically forward information on reported potholes to the appropriate highway authority so this app can be used anywhere in the country.

More information on the app can be found here:

Re-Cycling Facilities

Guildford Borough Council 01483 444499.

Surrey County Council

03456 009 009